Opportunity to join us.
Join our team to help solve world’s energy challenges every day with commitment and dedication. Across our business units, our people come to work excited about their day, be it at the office, in the manufacturing facilities or our research & development centers.
We derive our strength from our organization’s DNA, which fosters radical approach to create a unique pioneering solution for the ever growing need for efficiency in energy use. Our employees work on cutting edge technologies in every domain and expertise to bring better health, efficiency, productivity and safer environment.
We are hiring Regional and Zonal Sales Heads for our LED Lighting, Electric Wires & Switchgears (MCB/RCCB/Isolators) vertical. All regions in India. Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line RSM/ZSM WIRE & SWITCHGEAR.
- LOCATION: PAN India
- QUALIFICATION: 7+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, Industry only
As a social media manager, you’ll manage the organisation’s online presence by developing and implementing our social media strategy.
You’ll lead campaigns and projects across a range of social media channels, producing engaging content, analysing usage data, building client relationships and facilitating customer service.
Social media strategies integrates both organic (free content, such as posts, photos, videos, blogs and memes) and paid (advertising) strategies.
- LOCATION: WFH/UK or India
- QUALIFICATION: 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
As a RSM your core job is to grow the primary sales market across new locations in India. You will be required to travel anywhere in India for this role.
- Channel appointment, development, and service
- Primary and secondary target achievement of the given cluster
- Monthly/ Quarterly Sales planning and forecasting,
- Month-wise business forecasting, benchmarking the previous months and quarters
- Data & aligning with the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Operating Plan
- Allocate manpower in prospective potential areas
- Channel expansion, Resource hiring, and training
- LOCATION: Any Tier1 City in North India
- QUALIFICATION: 4+ YEARS
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- LOCATION: NCR, India
- QUALIFICATION: 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN WORDPRESS
- Celebrate the end of the year with a week-long paid shutdown.
- Product discounts
- WFH for employees with needs.
- Life Insurance for you and your family
- Educational reimbursements to upskill yourself
Helfinch has a global culture with openness, no-boundary, transparency, learning, opportunities, inclusion, and respect for colleagues. Our dress code is casual and with flexible work timings.
We’re building a culture at Helfinch where talented people (like you) can do exceptional work. If you’re ready to grow your career at a company leading innovation in Energy Solutions, you’ve come to the right place.